I have discovered that by moving the spine in these 5 directions can help prevent spinal hardening.
- Extension (back bending)
- Flexion (forward bending, most of us have that down)
- Lateral Flexion (side bending)
- Axial extension (sitting up straight and tall as to minimize the curves of the spine momentarily)
Doing a series of ALL of these stretches daily can improve your health and your spine. Adding massage to the mix...well, that is a bonus for maintaining a healthy and happy spine. Commit to your health and preventing painful aging by:
- Starting Yoga classes
- Subscribe to Balanced Minute video blogs
- Scheduling monthly Massages
I hope you all can join me in my quest for anti-aging. This Saturday and Sunday the Yoga classes are dedicated to moving the spine in all 5 directions. These classes will be a great place to start to build a greater understanding of creating and maintain a flexible spine.
Saturday @ 9 AM
Crossfit 51 • 11680 E 51st St • Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
Sunday @ 3 PM
Triton Fight Center • 2205 N Willow Ave, Suite C • Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012